Health Exploration, Drilling, Project (EDP) Region 4
In this EDP activity, Pertamina EP Cepu
- Compile analysis, comprehensive studies and recommendations related to healthaspects in the Pre-Feasibility Study and Feasibility Study to obtain a Plan of Development and Final Investment Decision for the project.
- Prepare recommendations related to Health Risk Assessment, Risk Register Project and Medical Emergency Response Plan as well as HSSE Bridging Documents in the project.
- Responsible for the implementation of Fit to Work in the HSSE Plan and during the project.
- Prepare supporting components in efforts to prevent work accidents, occupational diseases, communicablediseases and mitigation plans as well as medical emergency responses through the preparation of contracts and the project budgeting process.
Monitoring and Management of Safety Aspects in EDP activities in ensuring the implementation of safety aspects in EDP activities is well implemented. The following is the EDP Safety Management implementation cycle based on PDCA.
Security EDP (Exploration, Drilling, Project)
Security EDP provides security support for the company’s non-routine activities such as exploration, drilling, and projects. With the non-routine and dynamic nature of EDP, security will conduct a risk analysis of the risks faced by the EDP team, and provide appropriate support (fit for purpose) including open security, closed security, intelligence information, security from the TNI/Polri and others.
Environment Exploration, Drilling, Project (EDP) Region 4
In an effort to increase oil and gas production, Pertamina EP Cepu Regional 4 has drilled a lot of exploration wells in East Java, Central Sulawesi and West Papua. Environment The HSSE Division as an effort to manage its environment, every activity carried out is ensured that its environmental permit complies with regulations. The company prepares everything accordingly to fulfill these regulations for resources and improve relations with relevant stakeholders.
In this EDP activity, Pertamina EP Cepu:
- Prepare environmental documents for new exploration fields
- Adjustment of environmental documents for changes in the conditions of the drilling environment that are not in accordance with existing permits
- 6-monthly reporting for exploration wells that are delayed when drilling is carried out
- Carry out environmental monitoring and reporting for completed exploration wells