PDCU (Program Daily Check Up) Plus
In order to maintain the health and fitness of all employees who work in the Company’s area, PT. Pertamina EP Cepu consistently carries out the PDCU Plus and WOW Plus programs. The PDCU Plus and WOW Plus programs are health programs that emphasize regular, direct check-ups by health workers before workers start their work to ensure the worker’s fitness status at that time. This program is also a follow-up based on the results of the employee’s MCU.
In ensuring that workers and contractors working within the company are in a healthy condition and can carry out activities in accordance with the workload assigned to them, the PDCU program must be carried out by all employees.
Some of the efforts that have been made by the Company to prepare a good PDCU Plus and WOW Plus system are as follows:
- Development of procedures related to the PDCU Plus Program and the Wellness Our Way (WOW) Plus.
- Preparing the supporting components, including the equipment at the clinic and ambulance in the Bojonegoro field, including the readiness of the medical team at the location.
Fatique Scoring Assessment
PEPC manages the worker fatigue factor through a self-assessment conducted by employees independently to be verified by the Health team.
Worker fatigue is one of the main factors causing a decrease in work quality, or productivity, and is also one of the factors that can lead to work accidents. Work fatigue can be in the form of physiological fatigue (physical) or psychological in nature, which is indicated by a decrease in physical performance, feelings of fatigue, and decreased motivation.
In carrying out operations and projects, PEPC employees have to deal with different challenges, both at the Bojonegoro Site and at the Jakarta office. The Company ensures that the workload assigned to employees has been carried out self-assessment guided by the Medical team by means of a “Fatigue Assessment Score”, especially for employees with high-risk jobs and who often work overtime.Through this system, the medical team will evaluate to ensure that the fatigue level of each worker can be managed properly and meets HSSE aspects.
In carrying out operations and projects, PEPC employees have to deal with different challenges, both at the Bojonegoro Site and at the Jakarta office. The Company ensures that the workload assigned to employees has been carried out self-assessment guided by the Medical team by means of a “Fatigue Assessment Score”, especially for employees with high-risk jobs and who often work overtime. Through this system, the medical team will evaluate to ensure that the fatigue level of each worker can be managed properly and meets HSSE aspects.
In carrying out this function, several attempts were made as follows:
- Fatigue Assessment Scoring (FAS-SCORE) training for medical and paramedic teams;
- Conduct a fatigue assessment checklist for workers who work in high-risk jobs, pre-post overtime and post accidents.
- Carry out PDCU on them and confirm whether they are still fit to work as usual.
- Monitor follow-up assessment results.
Hygiene Sanitasi Catering
PEPC always strives to maintain and control the hygiene and sanitation of catering activities in the work area properly and follow the rules set out in food safety standards.
Hygiene Sanitation Catering is a form of controlling food factors, people, places and their equipment which may or may cause health problems or disorders through the 6 principles of Sanitation Hygiene, namely:
- Selection of food raw materials
- Storage of foodstuffs
- Food Management
- Food Arrangement
- Food Presentation
Plus some additional program activities include:
- Routine Kitchen Inspection Program periodically to ensure food safety requirements are met.
- Ensuring a periodic “Food Safety Hygiene” training program for all Food Handlers.
- Perform a kitchen cleanliness checklist (storage, processing & serving of food before, during and after surgery).
- Checking the MCU certificate and the Competence of Food Handler personnel
- Hygienist catering standard training for Camp Bosses and Food Handlers
- Ensuring health and personal hygiene for Food Handlers